**Job Overview **
Program Desk Officer is responsible to (support Program Director) oversee, monitoring and ensure the regular operational and implementation of program activities of Rikolto Indonesia under the direction of Program Director. The incumbent will provide the day to day support and necessary advice for the program implementation in the field with close coordination with commodity manager and field officer and to ensure that plan of activities and target project outputs is well implemented and delivered.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- The Program Desk Officer responsible to screen, review and provide necessary adviceand adjustment (if needed) for each proposal of activities of the program (Term of Reference and its budget) prior final approval by Programme Director.
- The Program Desk Officer is responsible to follow up and provide update / progress on the existing program of Rikolto; especially when facing the problem in the field. She/he must be able to communicate and provide support to the team, propose solution and provide update to the Program Director on the action to be taken in order to continue the program implementation.
- The Program Desk Officer may be requested to facilitate and contribute for the development of the program (project proposal, concept notes, or other program paper document and data) in order to be able to produce good quality of concepts.She/he involved in the fundraising initiative in Rikolto Indonesia.
- The Program Desk Officer, is responsible to initiate and coordinate with commodity managers, curators and field officer for the development of yearly activity plan of Rikolto (RKT) for government and continue with to follow with the development of yearly operational plan (RKO) for Rikolto Partner together with program team to ensure that its ready and delivered as per the deadline.
- The Program Desk Officer is responsible to provide support in financial management for the Rikolto’s partner, advice for activities budgeting and seek if capacity development for partner in financial management is required.
- The Program Desk Officer may be requested when necessary as Rikolto’s representative in the absence of Programme Director. She/he may have to participate and communicate with the relevant authorities, partners, and donors at any level according to her/his area of responsibility.
- The Program Desk Officer is responsible to promote and ensuring the synergy between technical and operational support services at the field level, include to contribute good practices for the improvement of the inter-department coordination within the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Management (business, value chain,
- rural development, market chain) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in managing the program with excellent skill and knowledge in project and people management
- Good writing and speaking skill of English
- Experience in budgeting and financial Reporting
- Understanding of the team management with good communication, networking and coordination.
- Being able to engage with relevant authorities and partners
- Ability to develop and produce a report (in Bahasa Indonesia and English).
- Facilitation skills to assist team internally and for partners
- Programmeconceptualizing and analytical thinking.
- Affinity with sustainable, human and environmentally-friendly practices.
Attitude: Ready and used to work hard-disciplined, reliable and responsible-result oriented–analytical –initiative –innovative -team-oriented –learning oriented–positive attitude (compliance) towards rules and regulationTo maintain a good gender balance in our team, we especially encourage female candidates to apply.
Please submit e-mail your letter of interest, very recent CV with minimum salary expectation,by the latest on October 3rd 2018 to recruitment.id [at] rikolto.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted